Friday, August 20, 2021

We made it!!



















We made it to Friday! There has already been so much learning and fun to be had in our short week! We have learned all of the rule for the classroom, cafeteria, and playground! We are working on learning to walk in a line and following the person in front of us! We got to listen to the story "The Kissing Hand", which helped us learn that it is okay to be sad to be away from Mom and Dad but we are strong and are having fun at school!  We got doughnuts for breakfast to celebrate making it through our first week of preschool together! I hope all my friends showed you their handprint keepsake that we made! They all said it tickled as I painted their hands! We got to celebrate our friend, Tommy, who had a birthday in August before our school year started! I have added more pictures of the past two days to show you all the fun we have been having in our first week of preschool! Thank you for sharing your child with me everyday! I am already loving getting to know each of their personalities! Just a reminder that I am sending home red Target bags with nap time items and water bottles to wash and to return them both on Monday please! Next week we will begin learning our ABC's with our "Chicka Chicka Boom Boom" theme! Have a wonderful weekend and I will see everyone on Monday morning! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

That's a wrap!

 I want to start off by saying thank you! Thank you for trusting me with your most prize possession this school year! Together, we have lear...