Thursday, August 11, 2022

Welcome!

 Hello families, 

Welcome to the new school year! I am excited to have your child in my classroom! 

Let me start by introducing myself. I am Nikki Gutierrez and this is my second year here at St. Peter's. I am originally from Iowa but moved to Missouri so my husband, Edgar, could follow his career dreams. We have one dog, Buddha. I am a huge St. Louis Cardinals and Kansas City Chiefs fan, which has been one of the best parts of moving to Missouri being close to both teams.

I cannot wait to watch each of these little ones learn and explore what it is like being in school this year! We will all continue to grow together each day.

If you have any questions or concerns at point, please do not hesitate to reach out to me! We are here to work together so your child gets the best experience possible this school year. I will post blog posts and pictures every Friday so check back to see what we have been up to each week! 

Here is to a great school year!

Mrs. Nikki Gutierrez


No comments:

Post a Comment

Week 5

This week was all about the color  YELLOW ! We spent the week coming up with a variety of different yellow objects that we know! On Monday, ...