Tuesday, August 15, 2023

Welcome to the 2023-2024 school year!

I just wanted to start by thank you for joining me last night at Open House! It was great to get a chance to meet each of you and your little ones! I am looking forward to what this year has in store for your child and myself! Please do not hesitate to reach out to me at any point! I am here to work with you to help your child grow the best they can this year! 

Just a couple of reminders for the first day of school:

  • Make sure to sign your child in when you drop them off and sign them out when you pick them up. You will need your code that was given to you at Open House to sign your child in and out on the purple Ipad on top of the cubbies in our classroom. 
  • Bring red bags with nap time stuff, water and extra clothes to keep here at school.
  • Return medicine permission slip, Diocese advocate form and get to know you sheet.
Here is to an amazing year in our classroom! Looking forward to learning about each of your students and watching them grow in so many ways throughout the year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

That's a wrap!

 I want to start off by saying thank you! Thank you for trusting me with your most prize possession this school year! Together, we have lear...