Friday, February 16, 2024

Week of February 12th- 16th

 Hello preschool families! It feels good to be back with all of my little friends again and they have all done a great job at keeping me distracted while I am here! I cannot thank everyone enough for all the kind words and wishes as I came back from having my daughter! 

This week our theme was Valentine's day! We learned the letter Vv, the color red, and the shape of a heart. On Tuesday, we celebrated Valentine's day with Miss Jay's friends. We spent the morning eating snack, making Valentines bags and playing games. In the afternoon, we handed out our Valentines and watched a Valentines show. On Wednesday, we went to mass to celebrate Ash Wednesday! I am very proud with how well they did! On Thursday, we read "How to Catch a Cupid" and we talked all about how we can spread love with more than just our words! On Friday, we had our fun and fitness Friday with Miss Jay's friends. We played a new game that we called laundry sort where they were teamed up to relay race to get their color bean bag into the hoop the fastest! I hope everyone enjoys the photos from the week and I will see you all on Tuesday! Have a great long weekend! 

Important Information for February

  • No school on Monday, February 19th. 
  • Praise assembly on Thursday, February 29th. This month the theme was universal.





























































No comments:

Post a Comment

That's a wrap!

 I want to start off by saying thank you! Thank you for trusting me with your most prize possession this school year! Together, we have lear...