Wednesday, May 17, 2023

SUMMER BLAST OFF!!

Wow! I know I am certainly exhausted but my heart is full! We had a day full of bounce houses, water balloons, sprinklers, bubbles and laughs! We had snow cones after jumping in the bounce houses this morning! We played hot potato with the water balloons and got to throw them at a teacher if you won! We spent the rest of the morning before lunch playing on the play ground with all the preschool classes! We ate lunch on the new patio! They took their final nap of the year and oh boy do I wish I could have joined them! :) We spent the rest of the afternoon enjoying each other's company to wrap up our last full school day! 

Tomorrow is an early out with an 11:00 am dismissal!





























































 

No comments:

Post a Comment

That's a wrap!

 I want to start off by saying thank you! Thank you for trusting me with your most prize possession this school year! Together, we have lear...