Wow! April is moving fast! On Tuesday, I started our monthly alphabet assessment! I am so proud of how far these little ones have come since August! There has been so much growth! On Wednesday, I completed our monthly alphabet assessments! We also celebrated I is for Ice cream day in our alphabet countdown to summer! On Thursday, we worked on a secret project and wore our favorite team jerseys for our alphabet countdown! On Friday, we had P.E. and we went outside and learned how to play t-ball! We played boys versus girls! It was a lot of fun! I hope everyone has a great weekend! I will see you all on Monday for a full week! (Seems like forever since we have had one of those! 🤣) Enjoy the photos from the week!
Alphabet Countdown Upcoming Days:
Monday-Luau Party- Wear your best vacation/Hawaiian outfit
Tuesday- Music Day- We will be making rain sticks
Wednesday-Noodle Necklaces- We will be making noodle necklaces
Thursday-Occupations- Wear what you want to be when you grow up
Friday-Paint party and picnic lunch- We will be eating outside (weather permitting) and doing a painting project
Reminders for April and May:
- Our monthly praise assembly will be on Thursday April 30th.
- We will be taking our year end preschool celebration walk to Yoyums on Friday, May 1st. I have sent out an email with all of the information today(Friday, April 24th)!
- We will be having Muffins and Makeovers with Mom on Tuesday May 5th. I sent the sign up form home this week. It is due back on Tuesday April 28th.
- The last day for Scrip is Monday May 11th.
- There is an early out on April 12th. There will be no after school care.
- Our monthly praise assembly for May will be on Wednesday May 13th.
- Summer Blast off is Thursday May 14th. There will be more information on this coming soon!
- The last day of school is Thursday May 14th.

























No comments:
Post a Comment